About Apollo 350
Apollo 350 is a small software consulting agency led by hands-on tech executives who launched and grew massive platforms with billions of monthly views, including LinkedIn Video, Univision (Vix), VEVO, and Condé Nast Entertainment.
Our clients include large media companies and established startups that provide web/mobile video products. We tackle projects that include video streaming services, live video, video content management, and video processing workflows. We also don't limit ourselves to only video related projects.
We are an agency looking to grow by hiring the best talent, and investing in their growth. Our engineers learn to build scalable systems that reach millions of users. They have opportunities to learn on the job from industry veterans, explore different aspects of the business, and leave their comfort zone.
We are a fully remote company. Are you self-motivated, but also highly collaborative? Are you a friendly and nice person? Do you approach code as craft, and take pride in building thoughtful and maintainable software? Do you want to work with other talented, friendly, like-minded engineers? Join us!
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Solid computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms
- Proficiency in one or more modern front-end framework: React, Vue.js, etc.
- Able to write HTML/CSS in your sleep
- Experience with web services of all kinds, using cloud infrastructure, and building scalable web products
- Ability to measure, diagnose and improve website performance
- Eye for design and delivering polished products
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs
- Very competitive compensation
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote work
- and more...